Absolute Mama Terms & Conditions
1. The advertiser may cancel the order at any time prior to the material submission deadline date subject to such cancellation being in writing communicated to Absolute Mama Pty Ltd prior to the said date AND subject to such cancellation being accompanied by the payment of 50% of the value of the order. Failing payment aforesaid simultaneous with timeous notice of cancellation, the advertiser shall be liable for payment of the total value of the order placed notwithstanding any purported cancellation.
2. No alteration may be made to the order, once accepted, unless such alteration(s) is in writing and agreed to by the signature of both parties recorded and contained in one and the same document.
3. Absolute Mama reserves the right to withhold publication of any advertisement/inserts and to cancel any advertisement/inserts order which has been accepted without assigning any reasons therefore. No liability is accepted for losses or damages suffered by the advertiser directly, indirectly nor consequently arising from or out of omissions, failure to publish, publication or incorrect material, typographical errors, positioning of an advertisement and/or any mistake/error of whatever kind or nature.
4. No booking form containing the condition that editorial/write-up space will be dedicated to the Advertiser, or any other conditions relating to positioning, will be accepted and /or binding on Absolute Mama unless such condition(s) is in writing and agreed to by the signature of both parties recorded and contained in one and the same document.
5. The Advertiser will supply print-ready advertising copy material for processing before the material submission deadline date. Should the advertiser have any doubt as to the form or content of material to be supplied, the advertiser shall contact the Absolute Mama Production Department on 087 802 2035. In the event of a colour correct proof not being supplied by the advertiser, in such event colour accuracy of the printed advertisement cannot be assured.
- Absolute Mama does not guarantee any results in respect of advertisements inserted in any of its magazines and/or supplements.
- 50% of the advertising agreement will be required 7 days after the agreement has been signed. The remaining 50% of the outstanding balance will be due before publication goes to print.
- In the event of payment not being made by the Advertiser on/before the due date, the full balance outstanding will immediately become due, owing and payable.
- The Advertiser will be liable for all and any damages and costs (including but not limited to legal costs) that may arise from any action which may be instituted against Absolute Mama as a result of the publication of an advertisement.
- The Advertiser warrants the authority of the signatory to this Agreement and warrants the correctness of the information in this application.
No variations/additions/amendments of/to the above Terms & Conditions shall be of any force or effect unless reduced to writing and signed by the Advertiser and Absolute Mama Management, contained in one and the same document.